15 min. 60 min.
4 x poussins, cleaned and patted dry
2 tblsp oil (rapeseed is good)
4 bay leaves
- Preheat the oven to 200c/ gas 6.
- Place the poussins in a roasting tin and smear them liberally with the butter.
- Drizzle over a little oil, season well and add the bay leaves to the pan along with a few sprigs of thyme.
- Roast for 45 minutes to an hour until the birds are cooked through and nicely browned.
- Rest the birds for 10 minutes then serve with roast potatoes and lots of home made gravy. Enjoy!