10 min. 10-15 min.
4 x boneless naturally smoked haddock fillets
300g freshly cooked rice
2 tblsp rapeseed oil
1 onion, peeled & chopped
1 clove garlic, peeled & minced
1 dssp curry powder of your choice
1 tsp turmeric
1 tsp cumin
3 -4 hard boiled eggs, quartered
Fresh chopped parsley to garnish
- Place the haddock fillets into a microwavable dish, add a little water, cover
And microwave on full power for 3 – 5 minutes until cooked through.
(This is based on an 850w microwave)
- In a large saute pan, heat the oil and fry the onions and garlic for a few minutes
- Add the curry powder, turmeric & cumin, stir lightly then add the freshly cooked rice.
Coat the rice evenly with the spices.
- Skin & flake the haddock fillets and then add to the pan and stir through.
- Season to taste then pile onto a serving platter and garnish with hard boiled eggs
And fresh chopped parsley.