15 min. 3 hours minimum to chill min.
[Serves 4 -6]
You will need 1 x 18cm round flan dish, lined with baking parchment
100g dark chocolate
100g milk chocolate
80g unsalted butter, cubed
1 tblsp liquid glucose (or golden syrup)
2 tblsp double cream
80g Marie biscuits, broken roughly
25g dried apricots, chopped
25g pistachios, chopped
25g macadamia nuts
Toasted flaked almonds, chopped pistachios & cocoa powder to decorate
Pouring cream to serve
- Place the dark & milk chocolates into a heatproof bowl over a pan of gently simmering water.
- Add the butter, glucose syrup & Cream and then let it all gently melt together.
- When melted, remove from heat and leave to cool slightly.
- Stir in all of the other ingredients, apart from those for the garnish.
- Spoon into the prepared flan dish and smooth the top.
- Scatter over the flaked almonds & extra pistachios then refrigerate for a minimum
Of 3 hours or overnight if you wish.
- To serve, choose a cake stand or serving plate and turn out gently, removing the baking parchment.
- Lastly, dust liberally with cocoa and serve in thin slices with pouting cream.